On the anniversary of my darling mother Kay’s passing 9 years ago today on the 8th January 2008
Not a day goes past without my mother in my thoughts. It’s been a long journey but I hope that by bringing awareness to others through my book, blog and Strength in Numbers group page her name will live on forever and hopefully can make a difference and bring an awareness to all those who have suffered.
- The Last Six Months published on Lulu.com: http://goo.gl/tQpNsk My diary of the last Six Months she was in hospital and the stories of others.
- My blog Strength in Numbers: http://strength-in-numbers.co.uk Which started from all my notes and has grown to an information site to help others
- FB Group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/joannaslater A place where others on FaceBook can express themselves.
- My Notes Medical: http://www.mynotesmedical.com/ Helping others to be in control of their healthcare and their loved ones.
- My mothers story was published in the Mail on Sunday 5th June 2011 http://goo.gl/3tRIyv The start of my road to help others.